HomeHelpLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2017, 08:39:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search

News
Goatbeat is in constant prayer Praying for all in harms way the Hurricanes.
God Bless and keep them each and all safe.

Stats
19433 Posts in 1390 Topics by 722 Members
Latest Member: grammadeb
+  Welcome to Goat Beat!
|-+  Classifieds
| |-+  Goat Related. (Moderators: imalilbirdie, pearplum, nancy d, dragonlair, sweetgoats)
| | |-+  WONDERFUL INTERSTATE TRANSPORTER
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: WONDERFUL INTERSTATE TRANSPORTER  (Read 3040 times)
Bona Fide
Caprine Guru

« on: September 17, 2011, 07:56:08 PM »

702-896-6015, Refman_55@yahoo.com. SUPER reasonable, SUPER nice! The lady I'm in contact is Stephanie Rapp-Brooks, but the phone number is to their "base" which is her family (The Rapps).

Stephanie was very professional and sooo nice! She kept me updated everyday, made a point to go the extra mile to give my girls extra attention and ensured their comfort and it was a pleasure to meet her and hers.

I don't forsee ever using another shipper. Let me be the first to tell you quality was NOT sacrificed in anyway, shape or form for the price. I am BEYOND impressed.

A BIG Thank You to Stephanie!

PLEASE NOTE THEY ARE PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!

Hope this helps someone - first hand experience - you can feel comfortable trusting her with any of your animals (not just goats)!

Bona Fide Dairy Goats
MDGA/TMGR Registered Miniature LaManchas
AGS/NDGA/ADGA Registered Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats
Pleasant Ridge, KY
www.imbonafidenow.webs.com
nancy d
Herdmaster
Goat Genius

N.W. WA

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2011, 10:09:04 PM »

Thanks, you just never know without someone eles's positive input.
imalilbirdie
Herdmasters
Goat Genius

Texas

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 05:52:49 AM »

I'm gonna make this a sticky so that if any one should need a transporter they'll have her number readily available.

Pacific time..means the west coast, right?  I wonder though if she would go to central U.S. and bring two down to South U.S.?  That's a lot of dead weight hauling.  Guess I'll have to call her and find out. Smiley

Thanks for the great info BonaFide. Smiley

~ Birdie ~
Bona Fide
Caprine Guru

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 12:15:52 PM »

Birdie - she makes all sorts of trips. This trip for her was NV - NE - KS - KY - TN - NC - VA - NY - MI - CA - (OR maybe?) back to NV. There were mini donkeys on the trailer w/the girls and it was SOO hard not to grab one - LOL One was a tiny critter and oh so sweet - not hardly a bit taller than the girls! Smiley I know she said she's arranging a trip east in Oct or Nov...don't remember. Smiley

Bona Fide Dairy Goats
MDGA/TMGR Registered Miniature LaManchas
AGS/NDGA/ADGA Registered Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats
Pleasant Ridge, KY
www.imbonafidenow.webs.com
Oregoats
Goat Genius

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2011, 12:17:41 PM »

You just answered my question. I was going to ask where they were located and where
they traveled. Thanks.

Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth- Albert Einstein
imalilbirdie
Herdmasters
Goat Genius

Texas

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2011, 05:32:12 AM »

Birdie - she makes all sorts of trips. This trip for her was NV - NE - KS - KY - TN - NC - VA - NY - MI - CA - (OR maybe?) back to NV. There were mini donkeys on the trailer w/the girls and it was SOO hard not to grab one - LOL One was a tiny critter and oh so sweet - not hardly a bit taller than the girls! Smiley I know she said she's arranging a trip east in Oct or Nov...don't remember. Smiley

I'm going to contact her...when the time comes...we may go ahead and purchase a stock trailer and go get the boys ourselves.  We could make the trip to the farm on the way back as a lay over point, and then bring them on down the next day if it gets too long for them.  But with Shane's job, working 12 to 16 hour days, on call most weekends, and buying a new place, you always have fix/repair/build and rebuilding going on, so it might be worth it to have her bring them down, so we can continue working on the new place. 

We're looking at small places every weekend.  Decided that maybe if we move the trailer out to a few acres of land, we can at least bring Taddy and Prince home.  They won't have the 5 acre pasture that they had back at the farm, but they actually would do fine on an acre or little more, so we're looking for that now.  Get this trailer pulled out of this place, put on a few acres (5 to 10 acres) and when the farm does sell, then sell this trailer with that land, and move to the big farm. Smiley  That's our new plans, so hopefully that will work out. 

With what we're paying in Lot rent in the park, we can buy a piece of land and pay less money..why coat the owners pockets to continue living in this nasty place that he has no intentions of cleaning up.  Angry 

~ Birdie ~
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: