HomeHelpLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 24, 2017, 09:23:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search

News
hihand Welcome!

Stats
19438 Posts in 1390 Topics by 722 Members
Latest Member: grammadeb
+  Welcome to Goat Beat!
|-+  Goat Cafe; Just the Facts
| |-+  Mini Goats (Moderators: imalilbirdie, pearplum, nancy d, dragonlair, sweetgoats)
| | |-+  going to our first mgr show in Pa
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: going to our first mgr show in Pa  (Read 2560 times)
goat fever
Goat Genius

« on: March 16, 2012, 08:02:55 AM »

We are going to our first MGR show this weekend.  We bathed the goats in the bath tub, I didn't want to use cold water on them since it was March.  Here are a few pictures of the goaties getting the spa treatment.

Proudly owned by herd of little angels.  I raise fainting goats and mini silky fainting goats.
Ace
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 08:12:47 AM »

How absolutely fun!  I love this   Grin   Good luck at the show   Cool
heavenlyhaven
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 08:25:32 AM »

what is mgr and where in pa?
good luck!
creekmom
Goat Genius

South Central Texas

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 11:41:07 AM »

How cute is that?  Love the look on the face of the goat in the first pic.  Good luck at the show.

Elizabeth
imalilbirdie
Herdmasters
Goat Genius

Texas

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 11:50:45 AM »

Grin Grin  sorry I had to laugh at that...that's absolutely the greatest thing I've ever seen!!  Not a wet dog, but a very wet goat...I wonder here, how wet did you get doing this?  heehee...rofl..this is just too funny!

~ Birdie ~
nancy d
Herdmaster
Goat Genius

N.W. WA

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2012, 12:27:41 PM »

How cute is that?  Love the look on the face of the goat in the first pic.  Good luck at the show.

That IS a hoot! Have fun there too. Boy they sure are beautiful. all showered & ready to go they look good!
Marta
Goat Genius

(Crimea)ooooops whats that there then?

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2012, 02:07:51 PM »

just trying to think what mine would do.................oh yes I remember............they would run for the hills

dont tell me to give em drugs we aint got non here in Crimea, its all herbs and such
goat fever
Goat Genius

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2012, 03:48:34 AM »

birdie my hubby was not to happy with me.  He said when he got home,  "is this what you do when i let you unattended."  i replied, "not every day, just on show days."  He thinks I am nuts.  The show so far has not be real fun.  The person in charge of it swears alot.  I hate that my child has been exposed to such bad behaving adults. The facility that is in charge of it is so not professional.  I have been to a few shows and this one has not been a plesant experience.  Hoping tomorrow gets better. The stress was so much on Glen he had two epileptic seizures today.  He hasn't had any in almost two years,  thats pretty bad. I won't put his health at risk for anyone.

Proudly owned by herd of little angels.  I raise fainting goats and mini silky fainting goats.
imalilbirdie
Herdmasters
Goat Genius

Texas

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2012, 06:43:46 AM »

they would definitely get a piece of my mind with a strong letter, stating the staff needs to be replaced.

Using curse words shows their mentality and education, lack of better words.  That shouldn't happen in a professional place.

You tell Glen that we're all backing him 100% from GB...tell him to over look those that show themselves as heathens...ignore it, and try to enjoy your show...after it's over, then write you a letter to the head of the Expo Center.

~ Birdie ~
Ace
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2012, 09:03:35 AM »

Sorry to hear that adults who are supposed to be an example, a decent example, show themselves to be anything but. 

Glen, you are a good kid with a great mom....show those adults...BE the example   Smiley

I, too, would let who ever is in charge that the lack of cooth shown will keep you from ever showing at this show again & that you will spread the word.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: