HomeHelpLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 24, 2017, 06:04:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search

News
hihand Welcome!

Stats
19438 Posts in 1390 Topics by 722 Members
Latest Member: grammadeb
+  Welcome to Goat Beat!
|-+  Goat Cafe; Just the Facts
| |-+  Helpful Hints (Moderators: imalilbirdie, pearplum, nancy d, dragonlair, sweetgoats)
| | |-+  Is it a curse or a help
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Is it a curse or a help  (Read 3281 times)
Marta
Goat Genius

(Crimea)ooooops whats that there then?

« on: September 24, 2012, 07:31:27 AM »

OK breeding season started big time this morning at about 630 when it got light.
Now then........I was starting to wonder a couple of weeks ago, would I know when to record them as being in season ....the ultimate question innit.
well to be sure I can tell if one is playing around or just needing what come natural like.
YUP I can tell for sure.................BOY do they make a noise.
I was thinking for 4 yrs that Marta was a noisy cow, but nope they all make that noise, so I can lye there in bed of a moring and know for sure who is in heat. All 10 of them as I can tell who is yelling at me now.
So is it a curse or a help that when a goat comes into heat they yell at the top of their BIG voice.
Poor Lollic is standing there, covering his ears with a slurpy slurpy noise coming from his mush (mouth)

dont tell me to give em drugs we aint got non here in Crimea, its all herbs and such
Ace
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 07:33:16 AM »

Grin  Very vocal girls you have!  If they wake you up it's a curse....if they're noisy while you're already awake, it's a help   laugh
nancy d
Herdmaster
Goat Genius

N.W. WA

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 09:05:25 AM »

Grin  Very vocal girls you have!  If they wake you up it's a curse....if they're noisy while you're already awake, it's a help   laugh
Grin Grin
imalilbirdie
Herdmasters
Goat Genius

Texas

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 10:40:35 AM »

Grin Grin  some times the dreadful screaming, scares a small spot inside my stomach..."are you hurt, are you being hurt, are you caught in something?"  All those thoughts run through me real fast...to look out and see they are mourning for romancing!! oh you lil' brat!! hahaha.   Grin Grin

~ Birdie ~
Marta
Goat Genius

(Crimea)ooooops whats that there then?

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 12:40:25 AM »

Oh dear I think I taught Lollic too well, very Christian he is, No sex before marriage, he is kissing and cuddling but not doing anything else

dont tell me to give em drugs we aint got non here in Crimea, its all herbs and such
Ace
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2012, 10:54:41 AM »

Oh dear I think I taught Lollic too well, very Christian he is, No sex before marriage, he is kissing and cuddling but not doing anything else

Grin  Or, the girls are playing hard to get   laugh
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: