HomeHelpLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 22, 2018, 05:02:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search

News
  wcm

Stats
20244 Posts in 1450 Topics by 725 Members
Latest Member: margot
+  Welcome to Goat Beat!
|-+  Goat Cafe; Just the Facts
| |-+  Fiber Goats (Moderators: imalilbirdie, pearplum, nancy d, dragonlair, sweetgoats)
| | |-+  Happy
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Topic: Happy  (Read 4046 times)
Julie
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2013, 03:14:34 PM »

Thanks now any tips on catching a momma goat and 3 kids?  I though I had things pretty secure.  My Nubians always stay in.  So they are in my main pasture, 25 acres.  So opened the gate to the yard so they can get back in.  Not sure if I should stay out of the way so they may come in or take Nubians out and hope the angoras join up.  Nubians come when I whistle. 
Julie
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2013, 11:13:11 PM »

Got them back.  What a day!  They were enjoying the big pasture.  Came back for dinner.
imalilbirdie
Herdmasters
Goat Genius

Texas

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2013, 06:01:34 AM »

Here's your next set of pictures Julie...

Awesome angora's for sure. Smiley

L to R buckling Spot, Mamma, Curly Sue the black and Cleopatra reverse badger doe.

~ Birdie ~
imalilbirdie
Herdmasters
Goat Genius

Texas

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2013, 06:03:55 AM »

this one is really cute!!

~ Birdie ~
Julie
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2013, 07:25:12 AM »

Love watching them play!  Amazed how big thier horns are for being so young about 6 weeks old and horns over an inch long.  Fixed up a pallet pen for them inside the main pen so I can get my Nubians in and out.  Can also use it to catch Momma so I can shear her and plan to love on those babies daily and get them tamed.  I have handled them some just hard to catch them.  Momma is used to pallet pens she seems happy to be there.  Got to get the Plummer out today my son who knows all and can do all "fixed" my tub so now since he couldn't finish it I have no water!!!  Lucky my horses water is full so I use it to water all the other animals and to flush the toilet.  Need to take one mare to the vet to fix whatever her problem is, she will not hold a pregnancy.  The other mare is ready to foal soon.  Plus I wanted to shear Momma today but don't think it will happen today.  Plus my friend is in labor today and I can't get to the hospital.  What a day!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: