HomeHelpLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 07:46:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search

News
hihand Welcome!

Stats
19691 Posts in 1403 Topics by 723 Members
Latest Member: MaryKat1982
+  Welcome to Goat Beat!
|-+  Goat Cafe; Just the Facts
| |-+  Working, Showing and Wether Goats (Moderators: imalilbirdie, pearplum, nancy d, dragonlair, sweetgoats)
| | |-+  Off to see the Wizard (Goat)
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Off to see the Wizard (Goat)  (Read 1792 times)
Sally P
Goat Genius

New Sharon, Maine

« on: September 26, 2013, 06:28:44 PM »

I'm off tomorrow for a ten day show.  Well the show is one day, but we have to leave display animals so I will stay with them.  Should be exciting:  they have built a new goat play yard with a suspension bridge in it.  We will give the goats a run thru tomorrow just so they know what it is.  Should be a huge public attention draw.
Rockytopsis
Goat Genius

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2013, 05:26:32 AM »

Wow lots of pictures please and gl.
Rocky

A & N Lazy Pond Farm, a small Boer Goat farm in East Tennessee
dragonlair
Herdmaster
Goat Genius

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 03:13:25 PM »

Fryeburg?

DragonLair Farm and Kennel in Central Maine with Nubians, Lamanchas and Oberhasli. Of course, combinations of 2 or more breeds happens also.
Sally P
Goat Genius

New Sharon, Maine

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 07:46:27 AM »

Yes--it was Fryeburg.  The Maintenance Dept. at Fryeburg built a Goat Playground for our goats this year.  It was quite something and my babies loved it.  It is about twice the size I thought it would be.  The goats have a ramp to run up to the first little level.  Then they can go either way---over the arched bridge or over the suspension bridge.  There are more levels for them to stop on.  My goats ran round and round and had a ball.  Exhibitors who had their goats out in the Playground even got paid for participating.  That wasn't necessary cause the goats had so much fun.  Boy didn't the Playground attact a LOT of people.  The signs say "No 2 legged kids allowed".  It was fun and a great addition to the Fair.  Believe it or not---it was designed by the Head of the Maintence Dept.  Pretty neat for a non-goat owner!
dragonlair
Herdmaster
Goat Genius

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 10:57:48 AM »

Wow, all that fun and money besides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Fryeberg, its just so far away and too long of a line to get in. Some day I will be able to show again and may go there with my girls.

DragonLair Farm and Kennel in Central Maine with Nubians, Lamanchas and Oberhasli. Of course, combinations of 2 or more breeds happens also.
goat fever
Goat Genius

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2013, 03:46:58 AM »

That just sounds awesome!

Proudly owned by herd of little angels.  I raise fainting goats and mini silky fainting goats.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: