HomeHelpLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 07:47:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search

News
hihand Welcome!

Stats
19691 Posts in 1403 Topics by 723 Members
Latest Member: MaryKat1982
+  Welcome to Goat Beat!
|-+  Let's Catch Up
| |-+  Just Cause (Moderators: imalilbirdie, pearplum, nancy d, dragonlair, sweetgoats)
| | |-+  FOR ALL MEMBERS...PLEASE READ
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: FOR ALL MEMBERS...PLEASE READ  (Read 721 times)
imalilbirdie
Herdmasters
Goat Genius

Texas

« on: January 24, 2015, 05:46:34 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!  I do hope this fine Saturday morning has you feeling good and sun shining on your faces...though it is cold outdoors, it's warm indoors, so grab a cup of Joe  CaffineFix and sit back Cup-O-Joe and lets do some house cleaning  Dishes HangClothes Washing  ... well no, not that type of house cleaning... lol  Grin

I am putting this here in Just Cause so that our Members who may not sign in daily but do read the forum as a Guest can read this as well.  That way they are notified of this task.

I would like to ask each of you members to please go into your Profiles and update them.  If you have a new email address, then please update it to the current email address.  We may have some big changes coming up in the very near future, and email addresses may be the only way I can contact you to let you know of these changes.  If I do not have current email addresses on you, then you could miss the important information being sent out regarding Goatbeat.

Prior to making any changes here in the forum, I will make a post, in members only, that will notify you of any changes being made and when it will occur.  I will post the heading of this email in  "Members Only" so only the signed in members can read that heading.  So you may want to sign in and check "members only". 

I can't tell you when I'll be making these changes, it might be next week, it might be next month.  I'd like us all to be ready when it does happen. 

Thank you!!  Have a great day everyone.

~ Birdie ~
imalilbirdie
Herdmasters
Goat Genius

Texas

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 05:21:49 AM »

Just keeping this bumped up.

~ Birdie ~
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: