HomeHelpLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 21, 2018, 08:40:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search

News
hihand Welcome!

Stats
19537 Posts in 1390 Topics by 725 Members
Latest Member: margot
+  Welcome to Goat Beat!
|-+  Goat Beat; The Heart of What Keeps us Going
| |-+  In Those We Trust (Moderators: imalilbirdie, pearplum, nancy d, dragonlair, sweetgoats)
| | |-+  Brandy Wine Bird--updated..
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Topic: Brandy Wine Bird--updated..  (Read 3516 times)
Julie H
Goat Genius

Missouri

« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2015, 02:00:32 PM »

She is smarter than I am Embarrassed    Hopefully she will do as well when there are distractions.  My dog Tess  does really well at doing what she is told despite distractions.  Sunny on the other hand is like Odie on Garfield.  I love her anyways Grin
imalilbirdie
Herdmasters
Goat Genius

Texas

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2015, 05:18:16 AM »

Smiley  Well Brandy did very well on leash and off leash yesterday.  Not quite as quick as she did on day one, but didn't pull or run from the leash at all..walked like a pro on leash.  Her commands were really good and response was good, but when she decided that she didn't want to "come" when called, I could tell she'd had enough of that nonsense...  Grin  We attempted a few distractions with Sam and Sasha, that didn't work too well...we're not ready for that yet, but that's ok, that was just lesson number 2. 

It stormed here most the day yesterday...so our lessens were out under the back porch which is the full length of our house, but sprays of rain kept coming underneath and getting us wet..didn't bother Brandy at all, but bothered the heck out of me!!!  Grin Grin

Today, we will start counting to 5 before she gets a treat for her response.  All except for the "come" command.  When I make it to 10 or even 15 on my count, that's when I'll add a few distractions.

~ Birdie ~
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: