HomeHelpLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2017, 04:20:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search

News
hihand Welcome!

Stats
19692 Posts in 1403 Topics by 723 Members
Latest Member: MaryKat1982
+  Welcome to Goat Beat!
|-+  Goat Cafe; Just the Facts
| |-+  Helpful Hints (Moderators: imalilbirdie, pearplum, nancy d, dragonlair, sweetgoats)
| | |-+  Wow.
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Topic: Wow.  (Read 3826 times)
Julie H
Goat Genius

Missouri

« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2015, 12:55:04 PM »

Yeah, our house burned in 1997...and our rates were higher for the first 5 years after rebuilding, but they never threatened to cancel us.  Our house rates now are really fairly cheap, but we've bundled all of it together...house, truck, tractor, 4wheeler, boat, land, and the liability on the dogs.

I guess it all depends on your carrier.  We bundle it all too and it does seem to help.
dragonlair
Herdmaster
Goat Genius

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2015, 02:51:51 PM »

The Fire Marshals office did a great investigation, the DA's office refused to prosecute. The arsonist was a juvenile, no father and drunk mother.

Believe it or not, it cost me more to bundle my car and homeowners than it did to get the car insurance form a different company. They soaked me 500.99+ for liability for my car even with the homewoners whereas another company is charging me 285 for the same auto coverage.

DragonLair Farm and Kennel in Central Maine with Nubians, Lamanchas and Oberhasli. Of course, combinations of 2 or more breeds happens also.
imalilbirdie
Herdmasters
Goat Genius

Texas

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2015, 04:23:12 AM »

Wow!!!  That much money for Liability??  Holy Cow, that's more than I pay for all of our stuff bundled together and full coverage on my truck.  Good Lord...that's terrible.

~ Birdie ~
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: