HomeHelpLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 25, 2017, 11:59:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search

News
hihand Welcome!

Stats
19438 Posts in 1390 Topics by 722 Members
Latest Member: grammadeb
+  Welcome to Goat Beat!
|-+  Let's Catch Up
| |-+  Stork Talk (Moderators: imalilbirdie, pearplum, nancy d, dragonlair, sweetgoats)
| | |-+  My New Kids
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: My New Kids  (Read 572 times)
Julie H
Goat Genius

Missouri

« on: April 24, 2016, 02:51:41 PM »

I waited until most of my does have kidded to share pictures   Smiley  10 does kidded from April 4-12th and the next 2 were on the 19th and 23rd.  I have one more to go but she isn't ready till mid May.  I have 23 kids .

1 full time bottle baby as mom had triplets outside ( i wasn't prepared for her) and got too far away from her going after her mobile one.  

I have one part time bottle baby because her 2 brothers make it hard for her to get enough.

Otherwise everyone is doing well.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 02:53:39 PM by Julie H » Logged
imalilbirdie
Herdmasters
Goat Genius

Texas

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 05:07:08 AM »

oh my goodness!!!  What a bunch of gorgeous babies.  Baby picture number 7, grabbed my heart the second I looked at him/her.  That baby is just precious.  Love it's markings.  Have you named them all yet?  I'd love to be in your shoes, going out and sitting with a lap full of babies and the rest jumping up your back or tugging at your hair.  They are all just too dog gone cute!!  Congratulations.  I'm real happy for you.

~ Birdie ~
Julie H
Goat Genius

Missouri

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 01:26:55 PM »

baby in #7 is Wendy . I am keeping her and 2 others this year  Smiley  I waste way too much time loving on these babies.  My daughter named them all and I am trying my best to

remember them all. At least I do know who belongs to whom ( i think)  Huh?
dragonlair
Herdmaster
Goat Genius

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 05:12:59 PM »

Soooo cute!!!!! The last one looks like a trouble maker!

DragonLair Farm and Kennel in Central Maine with Nubians, Lamanchas and Oberhasli. Of course, combinations of 2 or more breeds happens also.
imalilbirdie
Herdmasters
Goat Genius

Texas

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2016, 05:07:44 AM »

I can't blame you for keeping baby #7...in fact, I've thought of a name for her..I'd name that baby "Glamour"  She is packed in gorgeous!!

I agree, the last baby, looks like double trouble, but I'd also say "double pride"...strutting his stuff, and making sure every one knows, he's king of the hill. Smiley

~ Birdie ~
dragonlair
Herdmaster
Goat Genius

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2016, 10:50:37 AM »

I like the solid white one # 6, I think. What a sweet face!

DragonLair Farm and Kennel in Central Maine with Nubians, Lamanchas and Oberhasli. Of course, combinations of 2 or more breeds happens also.
Julie H
Goat Genius

Missouri

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2016, 02:35:59 PM »

Soooo cute!!!!! The last one looks like a trouble maker!

She is.

That is Junie my bottle baby. She is already bursting out of the gate looking for adventure if I don't tie it while feeding hay  Angry

Dragon-- the white one is Opal and I am keeping her too.  Her mother is one of my best producers and is 11 now and gave me another quality baby.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 02:39:10 PM by Julie H » Logged
imalilbirdie
Herdmasters
Goat Genius

Texas

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2016, 05:25:51 AM »

I also like the baby laying in the feed trough.  I adore it's tiny wee little head and long floppy ears. 

~ Birdie ~
nancy d
Herdmaster
Goat Genius

N.W. WA

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2016, 10:38:35 AM »

Oh man what beautiful babies! I like the one in the feeder. Junie sure does look like a handful!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: