HomeHelpLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 19, 2018, 11:20:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search

News

Stats
19857 Posts in 1419 Topics by 724 Members
Latest Member: Andres16moreno
+  Welcome to Goat Beat!
|-+  Let's Catch Up
| |-+  Top Models (Moderators: imalilbirdie, pearplum, nancy d, dragonlair, sweetgoats)
| | |-+  BabyMay
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: BabyMay  (Read 132 times)
Jan
Caprine Guru

Central CA. Boers, Nubian, Alpine

« on: June 01, 2017, 07:38:31 PM »

This was BabyMay when she taught hersel to use the doggie door that is 'Yorkie' size. She was 3/4 Pygmy.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 08:03:05 PM by Jan » Logged

I don't want to be perfect, I just want to make a difference.
imalilbirdie
Herdmasters
Goat Genius

Texas

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 05:50:00 AM »

Awwww...she is simply precious.  Sure wish I would have had one of those doggie doors when I was house breaking our house babies.  Wow that would have made life so simple.  haha.  Grin

~ Birdie ~
Julie H
Goat Genius

Missouri

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 01:11:25 PM »

What happens when she gets too big to fit??
Jan
Caprine Guru

Central CA. Boers, Nubian, Alpine

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 01:44:02 PM »

We weren't thrilled she used the doggie door. Up to that point she had been a backyard goat. Her using the door meant she became a goat pen goat. But, just before that:

This was 5 years ago, her mom died giving birth to her and we weren't expecting to have a bottle baby. We had planned a trip and that meant she and 3 dogs went with us. We took the travel trailer, ate at outdoor fast food places, or picnic'd at rest areas. She laid in the seat between us and when she got restless we knew she had to pee.

She walked on a leash and probably 20 people stopped to look at her, take pictures, and ask questions. At night she slept in the bathtub of the travel trailer. While on the road she didn't have a single accident and we were gone over 2 weeks.

The last night on the road I wanted a motel. We got a pet-friendly room and BabyMay slept in the bathtub. The morning we were packing the truck, BabyMay backed up and PEE'D in my purse.

My purse at that time was made by a boot mfg and like a heavy canvas. I called the boot mfg and asked them if I could wash the purse in the washer. The male rep I was talking to kept putting me on hold. The last he came back on the line, I told him I knew he was putting me on hold so I wouldn't hear him laugh.

He did tell me he had about 3 co-workers in his cubicle and they were going to award me the strangest CS call ever.

I don't want to be perfect, I just want to make a difference.
imalilbirdie
Herdmasters
Goat Genius

Texas

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2017, 05:58:00 AM »

Grin Grin Grin Grin  Oh my goodness!!!  That is hilarious.  I laughed until tears were coming down my face.

~ Birdie ~
dragonlair
Herdmaster
Goat Genius

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2017, 10:41:06 AM »

I bet you made their otherwise boring day a fun day!

I've had house kids pee in my shoes before, but never in a purse (probably because I don't own one! I had 1 in my life, when I started 7th grade back in 1966, which I ditched after only 1 day)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 10:42:58 AM by dragonlair » Logged

DragonLair Farm and Kennel in Central Maine with Nubians, Lamanchas and Oberhasli. Of course, combinations of 2 or more breeds happens also.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: