HomeHelpLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2017, 01:05:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search

News

Stats
19763 Posts in 1408 Topics by 724 Members
Latest Member: Andres16moreno
+  Welcome to Goat Beat!
|-+  Goat Cafe; Just the Facts
| |-+  Meat Goats (Moderators: imalilbirdie, pearplum, nancy d, dragonlair, sweetgoats)
| | |-+  My girls are gone
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: My girls are gone  (Read 113 times)
Julie H
Goat Genius

Missouri

« on: August 28, 2017, 01:11:02 PM »

Had a wonderful older couple come today and buy 4 doelings, 1 doe with her 2 small kids( doe/ wether) and a yearling that I decided to offer them so i could keep 3 doelings this year.  I had another man wanting what they didn't take but they took all I had!

I wish the bucklings moved so well.  They are sale bound on Thursday morning.  I hope we all survive till then. I am SOOOOOO ready.
nancy d
Herdmaster
Goat Genius

N.W. WA

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 04:08:23 PM »

Good for you! Yes you will survive till then. Congrats on the sales.
imalilbirdie
Herdmasters
Goat Genius

Texas

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 04:55:33 AM »

Now that's what I like to hear.  Families taking families of goats.  That helps the goats that they buy as well as helping them with an already started herd.  I love that.  Congrats on the sales.  I always felt a little lost after making sales like that...I missed the ones that were gone until new babies came along to lighten my heart. 

~ Birdie ~
dragonlair
Herdmaster
Goat Genius

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2017, 08:19:31 AM »

Yeah, that's the hardest part of having animals, especially livestock. Once in a while I will have a goat so obnoxious that I can't wait for him/her to go, and don't miss them at all, but then there are the rest. Sad

DragonLair Farm and Kennel in Central Maine with Nubians, Lamanchas and Oberhasli. Of course, combinations of 2 or more breeds happens also.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: