HomeHelpLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 21, 2018, 08:09:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search

News
hihand Welcome!

Stats
19537 Posts in 1390 Topics by 725 Members
Latest Member: margot
+  Welcome to Goat Beat!
|-+  Goat Beat; The Heart of What Keeps us Going
| |-+  In Those We Trust (Moderators: imalilbirdie, pearplum, nancy d, dragonlair, sweetgoats)
| | |-+  Nessa
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Nessa  (Read 128 times)
dragonlair
Herdmaster
Goat Genius

« on: March 24, 2018, 11:28:45 AM »

Nessa is my Great Pyrenees. She is also my baby. We had never spent a night apart until the surgery and poor girl was depressed. When I came home she was all better, however, she does not want to leave my side, even to go outside to do her thing. I have to walk her to the steps and give her a nudge to get her walking down so my son can take her outside. She does her thing, barks a couple of times and beelines for the back door. She gets her treat and runs up to me! This bandage on the incision is driving her crazy. She wants to rip it off and clean the wound. Poor baby thinks she is not doing her job when I won't let her. Sad

DragonLair Farm and Kennel in Central Maine with Nubians, Lamanchas and Oberhasli. Of course, combinations of 2 or more breeds happens also.
Julie H
Goat Genius

Missouri

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 01:17:02 PM »

She sounds like a wonderful dog  Smiley  She loves her master  Smiley 

So glad you are up and doing well.

imalilbirdie
Herdmasters
Goat Genius

Texas

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 07:28:04 AM »

Awww...Nessa is a good dog.  I think it's something with the Pyr's.  Sammy he's the same way.  Shane says they all three wait for me by the front door.  Pace the house and look for me and then when I don't come home, they wait by the door.  Shane says they won't eat.  When I board them at the kennel, Sammy won't eat for them.  They try every thing to get him to eat and he won't eat.  The move down here, that really upset Sammy.  He was so stressed out that it took weeks to bring him back to his old self.  Pyrs are funny that way. 

Julie is so right, these humanized Pyrs, they are dedicated and very bonded to their masters.

She wants her mommy better, and she knows just how to do it.  After my surgery, Sammy glued his nose to my wrist.  They do fret a lot Deb.  She is a good girl friend Deb.

~ Birdie ~
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: