HomeHelpLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2018, 02:51:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search

News
hihand Welcome!

Stats
1592 Posts in 72 Topics by 726 Members
Latest Member: chester_boer
+  Welcome to Goat Beat!
|-+  Goat Beat; The Heart of What Keeps us Going
| |-+  Pregnancy to weaning (Moderators: imalilbirdie, pearplum, nancy d, dragonlair, sweetgoats)
| | |-+  THE DOES SECRET CODE OF HONOR
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Topic: THE DOES SECRET CODE OF HONOR  (Read 8348 times)
Marta
Goat Genius

(Crimea)ooooops whats that there then?

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2010, 01:32:31 PM »

rrrrrrr
me thinking now,
is picking the feed bowl up and hiding it in the furthest corner with food in what you meant by:
7.       You must keep this waiting game interesting.  False alarms are mandatory!  Little teasers such as looking at your stomach, pushing your food around, and then walking away from it, and nesting are always good for a rise.

Whilst I was hanging the washing on the line, she picked the clothes out 1 by 1 and dumped them on the ground,(the ground was muddy)  climbing up on the table we have outside and throwing everything on the floor, and this is the funny bit of it............picking the metal mug up and throwing it at the ground about 20x is that meant by

1.       No kid shall be born until total chaos has been reached by all involved.  Your owner?s house must be a wreck, their family hungry, and desperate for clean clothes, and their social life nonexistent.

if so Marta has started all of this

dont tell me to give em drugs we aint got non here in Crimea, its all herbs and such
imalilbirdie
Herdmasters
Goat Genius

Texas

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2010, 01:35:44 PM »

Grin Grin Grin

yep, she's got it bad!!

~ Birdie ~
Boudicea Farm
Bottle Babies

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2011, 03:52:50 AM »

Definately true mine seem to kid on Holidays Christmas and new Year oh and the day before Thanksgiving and any other day that the temp drops below freezing, or when company comes over. Never on days that nothing is going on. I had trips on New Years at 10 below with company who couldn't use the guest bath because it had kids in the tub to warm also didn't get time to visit cause I was too busy milking the doe to feed babies, I bet its awhile before I have overnight guests. Which may not be a bad thing since I enjoyed taking care of the kids and letting the inlaws take care of themselves for a change. Good news got babies warmed and reunited with mom the next morning ears in tact and all 4 doing great.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: