HomeHelpLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 16, 2018, 10:22:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search

News
hihand Welcome!

Stats
1631 Posts in 76 Topics by 726 Members
Latest Member: chester_boer
+  Welcome to Goat Beat!
|-+  Let's Catch Up
| |-+  Just Cause (Moderators: imalilbirdie, pearplum, nancy d, dragonlair, sweetgoats)
| | |-+  Stupid bucks!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Stupid bucks!!!!!!!!  (Read 154 times)
dragonlair
Herdmaster
Goat Genius

« on: September 15, 2018, 02:30:40 PM »

We had the leftovers from one of the tropical storms the other day (Gordon?), so we brought the bucks inside to make it easier to care for them during the downpour and wind. Today the 2 big guys (A Lamancha and a Nubian) went back outside. My sons girlfriend showed up right after I had cleaned up for work, but before I had changed into my uniform. She ahd her teen aged sonn with her. While we were talking about getting the boys down to the buck pen, her son was patting the Nigerian buck, Volt. Kera, the girlfriend, was next to her son. Volt pee'd on both of them, scoring a direct hit on the boy. He is not a farm kid. LOL

Ty, the Nubian, walked down like a gentleman. We tied him to a tree while we brought Adammair down. Both were safely in the pen. As I was chaining the gate shut, Addy pushed thru it, trying to get to the girls. I latched onto his pee soaked, musky head and wrestled him back in. So much for cleaning up for work. I have no hot water, no sewerage, just cold water and only in the kitchen. So, I ran in and cleaned up the best I could. Lol

So, here I sit at work, in the behavioral health area of the emergency room, and all I can smell is buck!

DragonLair Farm and Kennel in Central Maine with Nubians, Lamanchas and Oberhasli. Of course, combinations of 2 or more breeds happens also.
imalilbirdie
Herdmasters
Goat Genius

Texas

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 07:01:15 AM »

OMG!!!  The vision I got with your story was absolutely hilarious, bbbbbuuuuuttttt….I can feel your anger.  I once had that happen, not to the extreme that yours was, but I did get buck sprayed on my shoes before a doctors appointment...easy fix for me, but I can see where that would just really be something to go to work like that.  Those bucks, they just have to show everyone just how much they love ya!!  Grin Grin  Just tell them at work, "I'm trying out a new fragrance for Estee Lauder, they are paying me good money to wear this Par-De-Fum Le' Buck.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

~ Birdie ~
Pat
Caprine Guru

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 09:54:47 PM »

Oh, Birdie, you are a real stinker (pun intended.)  You just cracked me up!  So glad Butter and Beans are weathered .... even if they do become total idiots  when the girls are cycling, at least they smell sweet.
Julie H
Goat Genius

Missouri

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 01:31:28 PM »

I know it is the worst smell ever.  I am sure your co workers were very appreciative  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
dragonlair
Herdmaster
Goat Genius

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 09:20:15 PM »

The RN didn't mind, he grew up on a farm. The rest were city folk. LOLOLOL Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink

DragonLair Farm and Kennel in Central Maine with Nubians, Lamanchas and Oberhasli. Of course, combinations of 2 or more breeds happens also.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: