HomeHelpLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2019, 12:40:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search

News
hihand Welcome!

Stats
2114 Posts in 114 Topics by 730 Members
Latest Member: wroznak
+  Welcome to Goat Beat!
|-+  Goat Beat; The Heart of What Keeps us Going
| |-+  Pregnancy to weaning (Moderators: imalilbirdie, pearplum, nancy d, dragonlair, sweetgoats)
| | |-+  Here we go!!
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Topic: Here we go!!  (Read 381 times)
Julie H
Goat Genius

Missouri

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2019, 12:48:48 PM »

Wow, 19 does kidding in 14 days????????? EEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope I am very, very wrong and that I am just missing when he is active.  I TOLD him to spread it out Grin
dragonlair
Herdmaster
Goat Genius

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2019, 02:47:17 PM »

For your sanity, I sure hope he listened! LOLOL tongue

DragonLair Farm and Kennel in Central Maine with Nubians, Lamanchas and Oberhasli. Of course, combinations of 2 or more breeds happens also.
imalilbirdie
Herdmasters
Goat Genius

Texas

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2019, 07:32:33 AM »

Well though, if you think about it...your kids will all be on the ground within a week or so of one another, and your worry, anxiety, up all night watching, don't leave the house for fear of a Doe going in labor will be over...which is a good thing huh?  Then you have plenty of babies all the same age, jumping and playing and doing silly things that makes you laugh and smile and then there will be that one baby that will sneak into your heart that will melt you like hot butter on a tin roof and give so much gladness to you, that all that work, worry, anxiety, up all nights, and hermit lifestyle was all worth it when you have that one little baby, that grabs your heart.  We call those "Keepers" no matter what sex....that baby was given to just you and only you...that baby will be your best friend for life!!

~ Birdie ~
Julie H
Goat Genius

Missouri

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2019, 01:00:48 PM »

For your sanity, I sure hope he listened! LOLOL tongue

I don't think he did!

I have 7 FF this year which makes it all the worse.  I guess I should have let them in a few at a time?

You are right Birdie-- that getting it all over quickly is best.  At least this year I will not have to juggle thing with my time at the pig barns, as we have a local man all set to lease it starting Dec 1st.  What a huge blessing and such a weight off our backs.  My husband is interviewing at the moment for a job with the state.
imalilbirdie
Herdmasters
Goat Genius

Texas

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2019, 06:49:55 AM »

Cool Julie!!  That would be awesome for you all.  What State position is he interviewing for?  What division?  I worked for the State for 15 yrs.  In Jefferson City.  Long drive back and forth to work every day for sure.  laugh  Tell him good luck on his interview. 

~ Birdie ~
Julie H
Goat Genius

Missouri

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2019, 01:15:55 PM »

Dept of transportation.  We will see what ( if anything) develops.
dragonlair
Herdmaster
Goat Genius

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2019, 05:22:40 PM »

That would be an awesome job, state bennies are usually really good.

DragonLair Farm and Kennel in Central Maine with Nubians, Lamanchas and Oberhasli. Of course, combinations of 2 or more breeds happens also.
imalilbirdie
Herdmasters
Goat Genius

Texas

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2019, 07:32:16 AM »

MoDot...excellent.  I will pray he does well in the interview and receives the job. 

Yep Deb the state benefits are awesome and working with the state, is way different than working private sector. 

~ Birdie ~
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: