HomeHelpLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 04, 2020, 11:54:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search

News
wcm

Stats
2667 Posts in 157 Topics by 729 Members
Latest Member: wroznak
+  Welcome to Goat Beat!
|-+  Let's Catch Up
| |-+  Those We Loved and Lost (Moderators: imalilbirdie, pearplum, nancy d, dragonlair, sweetgoats)
| | |-+  Tess
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Tess  (Read 200 times)
Julie H
Goat Genius

Missouri

« on: May 29, 2020, 11:41:02 AM »

She didn't quite make it to her 13th birthday.  She was one of those dogs who was special from day 1.  I went looking at the local shelter one day seeing if they had any puppies that were suitable that my daughter could choose from to add to our farm.  As I looked in the cages I came to the one with her and her sister.  Our eyes met and I knew she would be mine.  My daughter didn't get to choose after all.

She was my constant companion from the moment she came home.  She could read my mind ( i swear) and was a part of my very soul  Cry

Her body just couldn't go on any longer and what  started as a bladder infection a few months ago , just spiraled into her not being able to get up on her own yesterday Cry Cry

Rest now my sweet girl, you were loved completely and will be missed forever.  I am so thankful for our nearly 13 years together.

imalilbirdie
Herdmasters
Goat Genius

Texas

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 06:21:59 AM »

I am so very sorry for your loss  Cry Cry  She most certainly was a gorgeous girl.  Those pups that bond deep within our souls are the ones that I feel are God's Angels, sent to protect us, support us, and care for us, deeper than any other.  I'm so sorry Julie.  Sending you gigantic cyber hugs!  Bug Hug Bug Hug

~ Birdie ~
Julie H
Goat Genius

Missouri

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2020, 12:20:29 PM »

Thank you Birdie  Smiley

I knew you would understand.
dragonlair
Herdmaster
Goat Genius

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2020, 12:34:40 AM »

So sorry. Yeah, every so often that one dog comes into your life that becomes your heart and soul. For me, it was my late English Setter, Annie. The pain of losing that special pup is awful, like ripping your heart out of your chest and stomping it.

DragonLair Farm and Kennel in Central Maine with Nubians, Lamanchas and Oberhasli. Of course, combinations of 2 or more breeds happens also.
Julie H
Goat Genius

Missouri

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2020, 12:44:14 PM »

So sorry. Yeah, every so often that one dog comes into your life that becomes your heart and soul. For me, it was my late English Setter, Annie. The pain of losing that special pup is awful, like ripping your heart out of your chest and stomping it.

That sums it up exactly  Cry
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: